We are currently accepting guest posts for LewistonBrewfest.com
For more info please email us at:
-Content must be Original, NO Plagiarism, NO Spun Content.
-Must be 750 words minimum.
We want our writers to share the tips and tricks they have learned, and we will give you plenty of help along the way. If you have an idea to share, here is how to turn it into a good piece of content.
Our primary goal is to deliver quality content. We’d be honored to have you sharing your insights. Tell us about your recent projects and lessons learned. We are sure you have some tips that worked and things that failed to write a mind-blowing article.
The Starting Point – Write for Us
This guideline will provide you with everything you need to know. Read it before getting started with your article. It will increase the chances your idea will be accepted.
Who Can Submit An Article?
Obviously, it’s you. We would be happy to work both with novices and experienced authors. What really matters to us is your content. All you need is an idea. If you have something you want to share, show us an outline to let us know that your idea is of interest to our readers. From that point on, we will provide you with any help, assisting you in writing and revising your article.
What Kind Of Articles Do We Publish?
Our focus is on the Home and Garden audience. These are the type of article we would like to publish:
- Tutorials — Do you have an idea on how to help people? Or can you walk them through the process of building a home or garden project?
- Opinion — Do you have a strong opinion on something in our industry and the research to back it up? These can make useful talking points.
- Ultimate Guides — Are you able to write long articles covering an interesting subject? You can create a reference piece people will keep coming back to.
- Case Studies — What did you or your company learn from a particular home or garden project? Such articles are focused on practical examples to learn from. These are not just good stories.
What Do We Not Publish?
We do not publish articles that are an obvious attempt at content marketing. We also ignore unoriginal or syndicated content. Yet we publish everything related to Beer, Breweries and Beerfests
Think about what you have learned, not how you can sell to our readers.
Our readers are unlikely to be interested in press releases and product reviews.
Who Are We Publishing For?
Lewiston Brewfest’s audience are typically beer lovers and go to multiple beer events per year.
When you write, treat your reader as a knowledgeable person. The ability to write articles about technologies for beginners is great. But you should assume that our readers are already familiar with web technologies.
We aim for practical advice based on real experience and a well-researched opinion is what we aim for.
Sponsored Posts – Write for Us
We do have sponsored-post options for companies who would like to increase their visibility. All we ask in return is high-quality content.
Again, this is not a loophole to post an advert, rather a way to put your name to some great content for our readers.
Submission Details – Write for Us
Start by getting in touch via our contact form. Don’t forget to include:
- Your proposed outline or ideas you’d like to cover.
- If you don’t have an outline yet, you can get a topic idea from us. For this, give us enough detail so we can understand your topics’ capacity.
- URLs to examples of your writing. That can be a post on your blog or an article for Medium. You can also attach an unpublished article.
We’re always glad to make new contacts and explore new possibilities. W